- UnionPay Offers $250 Gift Certificate on Any Purchase with UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) of over $5,000 at Authorized Mayors' Stores.
- This offer is valid through 02/28/2017.
- Original receipt must accompany this gift certificate for redemption.
- Gift certificate must be surrendered for redemption and no refund or credit for any balance left on gift certificate.
- The gift certificate is not redeemable for cash, is non-transferable, cannot be applied as a payment on account and cannot be applied toward payment of a prior purchase.
- The gift certificate will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- The gift certificate is void should the original merchandise purchased be returned.
- For more information please visit UnionPay international website: www.unionpayintl.com.
- UnionPay International reserves the right of final explanation of the promotion.
- 1910, Mayors opened its first doors to connoisseurs of fine jewelry and elegant timepieces.Offering an unparalleled selection with first-class service, the humble jeweler quickly became renowned as the destination for quality and craftsmanship.But more than a standard, it became a tradition of excellence.
- Today, Mayors has 19 stores across Florida and Georgia showcasing iconic brands from around the world. Preserving the intimacy of a family-owned boutique, your house of brands is committed to provide uncompromising luxury.
- For more than a century, Mayors has been defining luxury by bringing the world’s most exclusive selection of iconic brands to connoisseurs of fine jewelry and timepieces.