This deal was posted more than 60 days ago and might be expired already.
Dealmoon is the largest shopping advisory site for Chinese-American shoppers in the United States. We successfully recommend thousands of quality products and services to our shoppers. Dealmoon was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Texas, with additional offices in California and China founded in 2014. Our employees enjoy casual work environment, opportunities for development and a real opportunity to make a difference.
We are seeking talents to fill multiple positions now! Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
with job title in the email subject.
Position: Director of Business Development
Location: Plan, TX or Union City, CA or Remote
Job Purpose Statement
This position is to acquire more new merchants for Dealmoon and increase sales.
Qualification & Experience Needed
- Prospect for new merchant relationships
- Collaborate with Dealmoon editors to suggest product and vertical offers.
- Ensure that Dealmoon/Fashionmoon gets the best ROI with all new relationships.
- Keep up-to-date information on the status of such merchants and partners.
- Ensure that established affiliate network and merchant operating policies and procedures are followed.
- Complete proposals and help negotiate commission rates and/or flat fees for programs.
- Maintain and update marketing calendar as needed in conjunction with colleagues.
- Travel to conduct scheduled and non-scheduled meetings, conferences and training.
- Communicate with each merchant on a regular basis to make sure each is properly optimized.
- 7+ years’ experience in sales
- Existing relationships with several top advertisers in the U.S. (experience within the luxury sector is a plus).
- Proven track record achieving sales goals and managing advertising sales opportunities from prospect to signing.
- Experience creating complex, targeted, and customized advertising proposals for large customers and agencies.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to resolve merchant complaints and concerns.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Microsoft Office and internet proficiency a must
- College Degree or equivalent experience required in related field (affiliate marketing, business development, etc.).