Dealmoon is the largest shopping advisory site for Chinese-American shoppers in the United States. We successfully recommend thousands of quality products and services to our shoppers. Dealmoon was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Texas, with additional offices in California and China founded in 2014. Our employees enjoy casual work environment, opportunities for development and a real opportunity to make a difference.
We are seeking talents to fill multiple positions now! Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
with job title in the email subject.
Position: Display Advertising Manager
Location： Plano, TX
Job Purpose Statement
This position is to manage the day to day display ad placement request using DFP and other tools, and optimize the display ad performance.
- Manage ad trafficking, ad creation, QA, and reporting
- Monitor campaigns throughout lifecycle, communicating with account managers, creative agencies and vendors on issues as needed
- Optimize campaigns, including reviewing reports and making suggestions for improved performance
- Work closely with sales, marketing, editorial, design, and tech as well as on the creation and implementation of custom advertising solutions
- Oversight of high impact calendar and inventory reservation and management
- Provide pre-implementation and post-implementation support to display publishers
- Setup, traffic, and optimize online ad campaigns in DFP, working with advertisers and ad networks to receive assets for campaign launches
- QA or troubleshoot 3rd party tags, flash files, and other advertiser-provided creatives
- Develop and streamline processes to facilitate and expedite display publisher on-boarding and case/incident tracking, as needed
- Opportunity to develop and build out exciting new Rich Media product offerings for desktop and mobile
- Provide technical support to advertisers, account managers and others via phone, email and web
- Coordinate with our Engineering Dept. to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving technical issues
Qualification & Experience Needed
Additional Desired Skills & Experience
- 3 to 4 years of experience in ad serving and ad management technologies such as Doubleclick for Publishers (DFP), OpenX, ADTECH, etc.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate Superb general troubleshooting skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills and the ability to adjust to the personalities of various partners
- Strong project management, organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to multitask with effective resolution management in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Sales and Marketing Experience a plus
- Experience working with various ad networks and exchanges, implementing passback strategies.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Flash and Photoshop.