Dealmoon is the largest shopping advisory site for Chinese-American shoppers in the United States. We successfully recommend thousands of quality products and services to our shoppers. Dealmoon was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Texas, with additional offices in California and China. Founded in 2014, Fashionmoon is the largest fashion, beauty and luxury lifestyle blog for Chinese-Americans.
Come and be a part of a thriving global company with a casual atmosphere and a fun work environment.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title in the email subject.
Position: Merchant Development Analyst
Location: Plano, TX
Does this sound like you?
Are you someone that wakes up in the morning wanting to implement new ideas to grow business? Do you enjoy working with a team of colleagues who inspire you every day to improve? If so, then come and be a part of Dealmoon’s Marketing Team!
When you’re a part of the Marketing Team, you’ll get exposure to a variety of different retail brands. You will help assist the Marketing and Executive Teams in the day-to-day execution of Dealmoon’s campaigns, as well as be a part of the overall strategy for growing revenue. You will leverage your expertise and Dealmoon’s network of brand relationships and global reach to help drive strong results.
• Assist day-to-day activities for the Marketing and Executive Teams
• Oversee implementation through strong project management & coordination between teams, as well as through existing processes
• Have the talented ability to constantly & seamlessly communicate between various parties while paying strong attention to detail & follow-through
• Pull & analyze reports across multiple networks
• Effectively use information to make decisions and communicate this information to others (in a manner that is succinct & easy to understand)
• Ensure growth strategies are on-track
• Oversee the deal submission process, ensuring deals have been submitted & are posted in proper places
• Develop, build, & grow strong brand relationships through face-to-face, email and phone interaction
• Utilize persuasive communication skills to ensure follow-through on all sales deliverables
• Manage conference & client visit scheduling for the Dealmoon team
• Develop IOs and systematically check, along with needed follow-up, that all applicable accounts receivable have been paid
• Manage aspects of new brand launches
• Analyze Dealmoon’s competitive landscape
• Ensure all brand issues are resolved in a timely manner
• Independently research/resolve questions & concerns
• Help develop and present presentations, as needed
2+ years direct marketing/online marketing experience in sales, account management and/or project management related functions. Successful candidates may bring experience from an agency, client, or consulting environment (it’s a plus if you have knowledge/familiarity with Affiliate Marketing).
Relationship Management: Experience setting and managing expectations while growing and optimizing accounts. Delivery of performance goals.
Project Management: Experience managing sales projects from beginning to end. Ability to prioritize. Experience setting and meeting aggressive deadlines.
Problem Solving: Experience solving complex cross-functional issues either internally in an organization or as a third-party or outsourced consultant. Desire and ability to think creatively and use professional judgment.
Technical Abilities: Must be able to quickly develop facility with proprietary software to review campaigns and report results. Solid proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint for brand-ready reports and presentations.
Analytical and Strategic Marketing: Demonstrated success in measuring results and setting, meeting, and exceeding aggressive quantitative goals. Ability to strategize based on corporate goals.
Why join Dealmoon?
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is a self-motivated team player, who is interested in pursuing an exciting role at a company where your growth is limitless. This is a great time to join our growing team!
Bachelor’s degree is required.
Salary is commensurate with experience.