Store: Various Stores
1. Have the child write a letter to Santa and place it in an envelope addressed to: Santa Claus, North Pole.
2. Later, when alone, open the envelope and write a personalized response.
3. Insert the response letter into an envelope and address it to the child.
4. Add the return address: SANTA, NORTH POLE, to the envelope.
5. Ensure the envelope is affixed with a First-Class Mail stamp, such as a recently issued Holiday stamp.
6. Place the complete envelope into a larger envelope — preferably a Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope — with appropriate postage, and address it to:
NORTH POLE POSTMARK
4141 POSTMARK DRIVE
ANCHORAGE, AK 99530-9998
Note: “Letters from Santa” must be received by the Anchorage, AK postmaster no later than Dec. 15. Santa’s helpers at the Postal Service, will take care of the rest.