Last modified March 15, 2019
PriceTrace LLC ("Dealmoon," "we" or "us") wants to protect the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. Accordingly, we will respond to allegations of copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "DMCA"). The DMCA provides a process for a copyright owner to give notification to us if you believe that content available on or through www.dealmoon.com or any other affiliated social media accounts owned by Dealmoon at Sina Weibo, Facebook, Twitter, Renren, Wechat, etc. and any other websites, mobile and other applications, or services that post a link to this Agreement and the information, forums, content and services that Dealmoon owns, controls or makes available therein (collectively the "Sites and Forums") infringes one or more of your copyrights. When an effective notification is received we will respond to this notification by taking down the offending content.
To File a Take-down Notification. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on any of our Sites of Forums infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA by sending our Copyright Agent by mail, email or fax a notification (a "Notification") providing the information described below.
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work you believe has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Providing the specific Dealmoon website or forum wherein the alleged infringing content is located and providing URLs in the body of your DMCA notification is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which you may be contacted.
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notifications should be sent to: PriceTrace LLC, Attn: Copyright Agent, 740 E. Campbell Rd., Suite 700, Richardson, TX 75081,Email: email@example.com.
Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or any activity is infringing or that any material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, shall be liable to us for any damages, including costs and attorneys' fees incurred by us in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing or in replacing the removed material or enabling access to it.
To File a Counter-Notification. If you believe that material that you posted to any of the Sites and Forums has been wrongfully removed in response to a Notification submitted by a copyright owner, you may send us a Counter-Notification ("Counter-Notification") in writing asking that the material be restored (if you are eligible to have the material restored, as outlined below) containing the following information to our Copyright Agent.
1. Your physical or electronic signature.
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district where you reside (or, if you are located outside of the United States, in the Federal District Court for the Northern District of Texas and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who submitted the Notification to us.
You can send the Counter-Notification to our Designated Agent at:
Attn: Copyright Agent
740 E. Campbell Rd., Suite 700
Richardson, TX 75081