SSENSE Half Yearly Sale
Up to 85% Off
- SSENSE mid-year sale is on with prices up to 85% off.
- Women's | Men's | Kids' | Beauty & Skincare | Home
- We recommend using a credit card with no foreign transaction fees for checkout.
- Free shipping within the US on orders over $300; some items like F.O.G Essentials may not qualify for free shipping, with US shipping at $17.
- Buy >>
Hide video∧
Ladies, gather around! SSENSE's sale is absolutely insane this time!... Buy >>
Returns & Refunds:
Final Sale items are not eligible for returns or exchanges. Other items can be returned for free within 30 days. For details, please refer to the official return policy.
Other Notes:
- For direct price drop products, you can request a price difference refund from customer service within 14 days of purchase, excluding special promotions like discount codes.
问大家
: How's the shopping experience on this site now? I used to always buy from them before? 现在这网站 购买体验如何?以前一直在它家买?
回复 @糖醋锦鲤 : I don’t know what’s going on now. It used to be tax-free and shipping was fast. 不知道现在怎么了,以前免税 发货又快
: I haven't bought any in a long time either. 我也是好久没买了
: Is the white Miu Miu sunglasses heavy? They look really nice. miumiu的白色墨镜重不重?感觉很好看
: It has some weight to it, but it's not particularly heavy. 是有点重量的,不会特别重
回复 @动森 : Ah, not really. 啊,那倒没有
: How's the shipping speed? 物流速度怎么样呀
: I also want to know if customs clearance is fast now. It's been a while since I last bought something. 我也想知道,现在清关快不快,挺长时间没买了
: I came across OPEN YY's clothes and pants, and they all look quite nice. Where is this brand from? 刷到OPEN YY的衣服裤子都还蛮好看的,这个牌子是哪里的啊?
: Korean brands, and their designs are generally more in line with Asian aesthetics. 韩国的牌子 设计上也都比较符合亚洲审美
: The purple clutch is pretty, can it fit a phone? 紫色的手拿包好看,能装下手机吗?
: There's still space left after putting in your phone, tissues, documents, and other items. 手机纸巾证件什么的装完都还有空间的
: Are these shoes comfortable to wear? 这款鞋好穿吗
: It looks nice! The upper part seems quite soft, but I'm not sure about the sole's hardness. Waiting for a reply. 好看耶,上半部分看着挺软的,不知道脚底硬不硬,蹲个回复
: Do I need to enter a discount code for this promotion? 这次活动要输入折扣码么?
: Seems like it's not necessary, you can just place the order directly. 好像不需要哦,直接下单就行。
: Is this the lowest discount? 这是最低折扣么
: At this time last year, it seemed to be as low as 70% off. 去年这时候好像是低至3折
: How is the quality of products from Ssense? Ssense的商品质量咋样呢?
: There are items from various brands, and the quality is not an issue. 有各个牌子的东西,质量没什么问题
: Does the Marni silver platform Mary Jane run large in size? Marni的银色厚底玛丽珍尺码是不是偏大?
最新评论 165
: Shipping was pretty fast. I picked up a few Ganni pieces. Received them within just a few days. 发货挺快的,买了几件Ganni的。几天就收到
: No tax? 沒稅?
: Very nice 😍 很好看😍
: It's no longer a question of whether it's cheap or not. 现在不是便宜不便宜的问题了
: The tariff is this. 是这个关税
回复 @eixnj : Are there also tariffs? 还有关税?
: This tariff situation has made me stop buying their products. 这个关税 我不再买他们家产品了
: I feel the same way. 我也是
: I placed the order and only then realized... I feel so cheated. 下了单才发现……感觉被骗
: Oh no, can I cancel? oh no 能cancel嘛
: I'm wondering if the price will drop even more if I don't buy it now 🥹 求问现在不买之后价格会更低吗🥹
: Buying bags and clothes out of season can sometimes lead to great prices. 反季买包和衣服有时会碰到很好的价格
: The tariffs are once again a total turn-off! 关税再一次被劝退!
: The West太后 backpack is stylish and good-looking. 西太后的双肩包帅气好看
: Not this one, right? 不是这对吗
: Right? Why do we have to pay over 10% in tariffs? Didn't the president say they wouldn't charge them? In the end, they still slapped on 15%, plus US regional taxes
. But at this price, I just can't resist. 對啊,為什麼要被百分之十幾的關稅? 總統不是說不收嗎?結果還是收了15% 再加美國地區稅
但係這麼平忍不了手
: Wow! That shade of green is really something special! 哇!那个绿色好特别呀!
: Is this "Three Lives, One World" thing still subject to import tax now?![[偷笑]](/assets/emoji/comment-emoji/dm_touxiao@2x.png?v=1)
现在这“三生一世”东东还收进口税么 ![[偷笑]](/assets/emoji/comment-emoji/dm_touxiao@2x.png?v=1)
: Let me check out what good stuff is available. 看看有啥好东西
: It looks good, but it's quite hard on the wallet![[偷笑]](/assets/emoji/comment-emoji/dm_touxiao@2x.png?v=1)
![[笑哭]](/assets/emoji/comment-emoji/dm_xiaoku@2x.png?v=1)
好看是好看,比较费钱包 ![[偷笑]](/assets/emoji/comment-emoji/dm_touxiao@2x.png?v=1)
![[笑哭]](/assets/emoji/comment-emoji/dm_xiaoku@2x.png?v=1)
: Pink mohair check scarf, soft and lovely in pink. 粉色马海毛格围巾粉嫩好看
: The pearl bracelet is actually quite nice-looking. 珍珠的手链还挺好看的
: I haven't shopped there since the tariff! 自从关税,没再逛过!
: Duty is really outrageous
Duty很离谱
: The wide-leg trousers from Margiela have a really unique cut, I'm kind of tempted to turn them around...
马吉拉的阔腿裤版型挺特别,有点想给它转过来...
: There are tariffs, so it's not cheap. 有关税 不便宜
: I was thinking of buying an Issey Miyake bag, but after checking, the duty tax would be over $50, so I'll pass. 想买个三宅一生的包,看了下,关税要超过50刀,还是算了吧