Last Update 23 days ago
Expired100% Authentic American Wisconsin Ginseng Special Offer
- 100% Authentic American Wisconsin Ginseng: Green Gold Ginseng LLC. Authentic American ginseng from our own farms, from planting to final packing we deliver you the best Wisconsin ginseng.
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free Products will be added once when you add the items into the cart.
- Alipay and Wechat Pay are available NOW!
- For every $100 you spend, get 1 oz of ginseng fiber for FREE. Buy more get more!
- Free gifts, ginseng fiber you can select at place order.
- After any discounts, free shipping on orders over $100; $7.50 for orders under $100 ( US 48 state only, Except AK & HI)
- Shipping time ( Shipping out the same day when the order is made before 3 PM) Click here for details
- Dealmoon customers can enjoy extra 3% off via coupon code DM95 (not including promotion products)
- No promotion code is needed for 9 selected products( cannot combine with other promotion such as DM97)
- Deal ends 3/5
- Shop Now>>
Green Gold Ginseng, or 3G, was founded in 1996 and is located at the town of Marathon in Marathon County, Wisconsin, which is renowned for its fertile soils as well as suitable weather condition.
- American Ginseng is the perfect healthy food. It has traditionally been used to improve energy levels without causing overstimulation or overheating of the body. Local climate and soil are critical to American Ginseng's growth and taste. Normally it takes 3-5 years before our ginseng roots are harvested. What makes ginseng from Marathon County so special? Why are the vast majority of American ginseng farms located in Marathon County, Wisconsin? The answer is simple: because of our unique location at the 45th parallel, we have long winters, heavy snow, and soils high in mineral content.
- Green Gold Ginseng proudly presents American ginseng of the highest quality at affordable prices, plus beautiful hand packaging. Whether you choose to consume it at home or send it as a gift, Green Gold Ginseng is always a great choice! Shop Now>>
American ginseng is the favorite and top choice by ginseng consumers, while the taste of its ginseng has a sweet aftertaste. The texture is hard which makes it resistant when making tea. It is the best choice as gifts.
American ginseng needs to be planted in a virgin land with specific soil and weather conditions. In order to ensure good quality, the yield is much less than that of Canada and China. 3G ginseng is definitely the most cost-effective and decent choice!
- American ginseng can be kept for two to three years in a dry and cool condition.
- Besides making soup, American ginseng can be sliced after steaming for 10 to 15 minutes. Chew or put slices into water hereafter. Shop Now>>
- Suggestion: 2 to 4 grams for an adult per day.
- American Ginseng is not classified as a drug. Please consult your physician if you have a potential or existing medical condition.