Dealmoon is the largest shopping advisory site for Chinese-American shoppers in the United States. We successfully recommend thousands of quality products and services to our shoppers. Dealmoon was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Texas, with additional offices in California and China.
Our employees enjoy casual work environment, opportunities for development and a real opportunity to make a difference.
We are seeking talents to fill multiple positions now! Please click HERE
to apply for position.
- Editorial Lead
- To lead on strategy development and delivery for Dealmoon UK all e-commerce platforms.
- To liaise with the Sales and Marketing team, Business Development Manager and Acquisition Manager to help engaging with users, communities and business partners.
- To engage and lead the UK editorial team which based in Toronto with sophisticated understanding of online consumers’ behaviors to acquire, retain and convert customers.
- To build and maintain a solid network with loyal & active users and bloggers to build a community where user-generated content to to be developed.
- To work closely with Dealmoon UK where necessary to ensure that the site continues to grow in popularity and meets its targets in relation to accessibility and the best user experience.
- To analyse and take appropriate, necessary action on the direction which is provided by GA data.
- To undertake additional duties, as required, from time to time
Bachelor Degree level education or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in content, digital marketing and web content editing.
- Experience in strategic managing the development of large, dynamic websites.
- Experience in a track record of data-driven growth in an online community or business.
- Experience in managing muti-disciplinary teams.
Knowledge and skills
- Native ability to speak and write in Chinese; Good English speaking and writing skills.
- Knowledge of content management systems and web statistics analysis.
- Knowledge of the foundations of SEO, community building, content marketing, social media and digital advertising.
- Ability to connect insights and data to deliver the right content in the right way at the right time.
- Ability and experience working to implement strategic and conceptual thinking across editorial, content and campaigns.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to influence at all levels
- Self starting, positive, enthusiastic and energetic, driving and determined to achieve results.
- Awareness of web-related legislation including copyright, freedom of information, data protection and the disability discrimination act.