[Expired]Moschino Fall/Winter 2024 Collezione 0
New Arrivals
Tip: This deal was posted a while ago and may have expired. Related deals from Moschino are listed below, or continue to view the original deal
You May Like
1 / 8
Original Deal
- Moschino offers new arrivals Fall/Winter 2024 Collezione 0.
- Free shipping on orders over $300.
问大家
: The brown and black 'handle me' bags are perfect for streetwear. Which color is more versatile? 棕色和黑色的handle me好适合出街,哪个颜色更百搭呢
: Black goes with everything, but brown has a retro vibe. 黑色百搭,棕色更有复古的味道
最新评论 75
: The brown and black 'handle me' bags are perfect for streetwear. Which color is more versatile? 棕色和黑色的handle me好适合出街,哪个颜色更百搭呢
: Black goes with everything, but brown has a retro vibe. 黑色百搭,棕色更有复古的味道
: This celery bag reminds me of the leek meme
看到这个芹菜 让我想起了韭菜
: Poverty keeps my shopping urges in check. 贫穷限制了我的购卖欲
: The celery and baguette designs are wild—perfect for the Goblin-Reaper couple to each carry one while walking through the tunnel again
芹菜和法棍真的好炸裂,太适合鬼怪叔cp一人一个再走一次隧道了
: Can't afford the celery bag—might as well buy actual celery
芹菜包买不起,还是买芹菜好
: How rich and financially reckless do you have to be to spend thousands on a celery-shaped bag? Can't wrap my head around this design... I'd never waste money like this. 这得是多大款多不拿钱当回事能花好几千块买个芹菜拎手里啊实在是不能理解这设计的脑洞。。我是没那闲钱
: I'd consider it if there's a leek version to match [the meme]. 有韭菜包我考虑一下
: This isn't abstract—it's a completely 1:1 realistic replica. 这不是抽象,这个完全是一比一的真实
: Not bad, buy one for the wife to use for grocery shopping... 真不错,买个给老婆买菜用...
: Your wife will keep forgetting to buy celery every time she carries this bag. 你老婆每次提着自己的包包,会每次都忘记买芹菜的。
回复 @匿名用户 : Haha, my wife's not into it...
哈哈,老婆不喜欢...
: [facepalm and cry] I was just thinking 🤔 whether to plant some celery, and when I clicked in I thought they were selling celery seeds [laugh and cry]
刚刚在🤔想要不要种点芹菜呢,一点进来以为卖芹菜种子了
: The skirt is expensive, but the color is so vibrant. 半身裙好贵,但是这个颜色好鲜活
: Thought it was Balenciaga pulling a stunt again, turns out Moschino is following suit just to grab attention. 以为是巴黎世家又作妖了,原来小熊也步后尘只为博眼球了
: Seeing the celery bag... I'm stunned 😱 看到芹菜包… 惊呆了 😱
: Haha [facepalm and cry] I don't like celery. I kind of like baguettes 🥖 [facepalm and cry] 哈哈哈
芹菜不喜欢。有点喜欢法棍🥖
: Haha, girl, you're taking this too seriously [dog head] 哈哈,姐妹,你认真了
: Balenciaga has transformed... 巴黎世家化了。。
: What? A bag? I'm speechless. 啥?包?简直醉了
: Specifically went in to see where the zipper opening is on the celery bag! After seeing it, I thought I'd just strut around with a bunch of celery, telling everyone it's my new Moschino bag! They probably won't come over and closely inspect where the zipper is... right? 🤣 特地点进去看了一眼芹菜包的拉链开口在哪里!看完觉得,以后我就捧把芹菜招摇过市,逢人就说这是我的Moschino新包!他们应该不会凑过来说,让我仔细看看拉链在哪里...吧🤣。
: No problem, we'll put a zipper on the celery too; the cost of a zipper won't bother us [grin] 不行咱也给芹菜安排上拉链,不差这个拉链钱
回复 @草莓啵啵啵 : Hahaha, your reply is on par with a comedy show [thumbs up]. I'll take your advice, zipper it up [smart]!!! 哈哈哈哈你这回复属于脱口秀水平啊
。听你的,拉链安排上
!!!
: Is it organic? 是有机的吗?
: Baguette already ordered, I just love this quirky style 法棍已下单,我就喜欢这个调调
: Let me know when you get it and show us how it looks in real life [grin] 收到发来看看实物如何
: You have to buy this celery bag together with the baguette bag and the paper bag—that’s the real vibe~ 这个芹菜包要和法棍包和纸袋包一起买,一起用才有那味道~