Stanley Selected Water Bottles Sale
Up to 50% Off+extra 20% off
Top20
- Stanley official website now offers up to 50% off sitewide + additional 20% off select items, use promo code SMS20 .
- Free shipping on orders over $50 within the US.
- Buy >>
问大家
: Can Stanley only hold cold drinks, not hot ones? Stanley的是不是只能放冰的不能放热的呀?
: I think it works fine for me. With water around 50°C, it basically stays warm all day without getting cold. 我用着还好啊,50度左右的热水基本能保一天都是温温的不会冷
: Mostly, yes. I checked, and only one model is like the Zojirushi thermos that can keep heat for 8 hours. The rest basically keep hot water warm for 0 to 45 minutes. They can keep things cold for a few hours. Americans don't drink hot water. 😀 大部分是,我看了下,只有一款像象印保温杯那种可以保温8小时,剩下的热水保温基本是0-45分钟。保冷可以几小时。美国人不喝热水😀
: A 40oz bottle seems to be just enough for my daily water intake. I'm just not sure if a cup of hot water poured in the morning would turn cold by the afternoon. 40oz好像刚好够我一天的喝水量,就是不知道接一杯热水放到下午会凉吗
: The thermal insulation effect is quite good. 保温效果还是不错的
: It won't work without opening the lid. 不开着盖子不会
: Which one is suitable for carrying in a bag without leaking?
哪款适合放包里不会漏水啊
回复 @qwrty : The transparent lid does not leak. 透明盖子的不会漏水
: For carrying in a bag, a fast-flow bottle without a handle would be better. 放包里的话,不带把手的快流瓶会比较好吧
: Has any sister received a custom cup? What does the printed pattern look like? Thank you. 有没有姐妹拿到custom的杯子?图案出来的效果是啥样的?谢谢
回复 @拥有一只钢镚 : I just tried it on the website, but the price turned me off. Even with no customs fees, the original $30 for a 20oz item still costs $30. 刚刚在网站上试了一下,被价格给劝退了,原价30的20oz免custom还得要$30
回复 @脾气 : Yes, it's more suitable for gifting or commemorating special occasions. 是呢,如果是送人或者有特殊需要纪念的事还行
: Does each cup come with its original box? 请问每个杯子有原装盒子吗?
: Yes, the paper box is very good. 有的,纸盒 很好
: Image comment 图片评论
: Will it be difficult to clean if used for tea or coffee with a straw? 带吸管的装茶或咖啡会不会很难清洁
: There are small thin brushes for scrubbing straws, and also small brushes for cleaning cups. I remember seeing a set for sale on Amazon. 有刷吸管的那种小细刷子,也有刷杯子的小刷子,我记得有卖一套的亚麻上
: I heard it's best not to put tea or coffee in stainless steel. 听说不锈钢最好不要放茶和咖啡
: Which one can keep things warm? I want to make tea. 哪一款可以放热的呀? 我想泡茶
: Currently out of stock, but occasionally checking the official website shows restocks. 现在缺货,偶尔进去官网看有补货.
: Are the straws of these tumblers currently detachable? 现在这批拎拎杯吸管都是可拆卸的嘛
最新评论 191
: Where can I return the item? 退货要在哪退
: Couldn't find any physical stores. 没搜到有实体店
: Just apply on the website where you bought it from the official site. 网页链接>> 官网买的就在网站下面申请就好啦 网页链接>>
: Is the discount code no longer usable? 折扣码不能用了吗
: Sure, why not 可以啊
: Can only use it once. I just placed an order when this item was out of stock, and right after I placed the order, it became available again. So funny. Then I used the new user code again and placed another order. So frustrating, but I couldn't resist how good it looks. Ended up spending almost 200 on water bottles
只能用一次,我刚刚下单时这款没货,下完单这款就有货了,搞笑,然后新人码又拿出来又买了一单,太坑了,耐不住这颜值好看啊,水杯买了差不多200
: It's not expired. I tried the discount code and it still works. 没有过期啊 我试了折扣码还是可以用的
: The free shipping threshold is a bit high. 免邮门槛略高
: Have any friends chosen engraving? 小伙伴有选择刻字嘛
: I chose it when it was free, but when it arrived, it wasn't engraved at all... 我之前免费的时候选了结果寄过来完全没有刻。。
: It's strange that some are free, some are $5, and some are $10. 有 很奇怪有一些免費有一些$5有一些$10
: Can Stanley only hold cold drinks, not hot ones? Stanley的是不是只能放冰的不能放热的呀?
: I think it works fine for me. With water around 50°C, it basically stays warm all day without getting cold. 我用着还好啊,50度左右的热水基本能保一天都是温温的不会冷
: Mostly, yes. I checked, and only one model is like the Zojirushi thermos that can keep heat for 8 hours. The rest basically keep hot water warm for 0 to 45 minutes. They can keep things cold for a few hours. Americans don't drink hot water. 😀 大部分是,我看了下,只有一款像象印保温杯那种可以保温8小时,剩下的热水保温基本是0-45分钟。保冷可以几小时。美国人不喝热水😀
: This one looks nice, isn't it pure white? 这个好看欸,不是纯白色是么
: It looks a bit bluish, doesn't it? It's prettier than the white one. 看着是有点发青那个感觉哈,比白的好看
回复 @MiraitowaG : That's good, I don't like pure white. 那就好,不喜欢纯白的
: What a lousy website... It canceled my order twice in a row... and didn't even return the coupon. 什么破烂网站….直接砍我两次单….还不把优惠券送回来
: Update: You can call customer service to get the coupon back. The cancellation seems to be a glitch; currently, the third and fourth orders are fine. 更新下,可以打电话找客服要回来优惠券,砍单应该是抽疯了目前第三第四单没事
: Ended up buying it in the end and gave it to the boss
最后还是买买买 送给老板
: One for everyone in the family 家里人手一杯
: I have no more space for cups at home
家里杯子都摆不下了
: Is this discount code invalid? Why isn't there an extra 20% off anymore? 这折扣码失效了吗?怎么没有额外8折了
: I tried an extra 20% off code and it still works. Which one didn't work for you? 我试了个额外8折码还能用呀,你是哪个用不了
: Which one can keep things warm? I want to make tea. 哪一款可以放热的呀? 我想泡茶
: Currently out of stock, but occasionally checking the official website shows restocks. 现在缺货,偶尔进去官网看有补货.
: Can't resist the temptation, I buy something every time there's a promotion. I've got a pile of stuff at home, ready to give away as gifts
抵不住诱惑,每一次促销都买。家里买了一堆,准备送人
回复 @joyce17 : I used a discount code for every one I ordered. But not all cups on the official website are eligible for discount codes. 我订的每个都用了折扣码。但官网不是所有杯可以用折扣码
回复 @Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm : Used it, and ended up paying $20, $12.5, and $10 respectively. 用了,最后分别付了$ 20,$ 12.5,$ 10。
: Free shipping only for orders over $50~ I just want to buy one or two items and can't meet the free shipping threshold
50才免运费呐~我只想买一两个都凑不够免运😓
: We are both wanderers on this earth, sharing a drink of sorrow.🍻 同是天涯沦落人🍻
:
Me too
我也是
: Why is their website so laggy ahhhhhhhh 他家这个网页怎么那么卡啊啊啊啊啊
: Maybe it's because of the recent big sales, many websites are a bit laggy. Try switching to a different browser later, and it should be fine. 可能最近大促 好多家网站都卡卡的 你等等换个浏览器试试就好了
: 40oz for just $20 and not in an ugly color, I'm placing the order with excitement! 40oz才20刀还不是难看的颜色,激情下单了
回复 @晒阳光 : Yes, I bought two orders. Gave them to the younger ones in the family. 对呀,我买了两单。送给家里小辈
: May I ask, are you buying so many cups to give as gifts? 请问,买这么多杯子,是送人吗?
: This price is so tempting 这价格好香
: I just can't bring myself to like this brand, how can it compare to the adorable cup? 我怎么都喜欢不了这个牌子,怎么跟可爱的杯子比
回复 @小小看花又看海 : This is a collaboration between Starbucks and Roller Rabbit. You can check out the notes I posted earlier. It's available today, so go see if you can get it. 这是星巴克和Roller rabbit 的联名,可以看我之前发的笔记。今天上市可以去看看能不能买到
: Drinking water is more fun when it's childlike. 要有童趣的喝水才积极
: Buy it as a gift for a friend. The color is adorable. 买了送朋友吧 颜色可爱
: Didn't use the 20% off? 沒用八折?
: Haven't bought this green version before, not sure how it is? 没买过绿色这款 不知道怎么样?