已过期Dealmoon Financial Analyst 职位招募！
- Analyzes financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Assembles and summarizes data to structure sophisticated reports, financial models and forecasting on financial status and risks
- Guides revenue/cost/expense analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Works with the Finance Director on budget and forecasting activities and ensures financial plans are consistent with organizational goals
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications and coordinating information requirements
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing publications
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related field required
- 1+ years of experience in financial forecasting/analysis and 2+ years of accounting, corporate finance or other relevant experience
- Strong proficiency in financial modeling techniques and statistical analysis
- Fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Strong business acumen and well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws etc.
Location: Richardson TX 75081