[Expired]POP MART Restock
- POPMART The Monster Labubu collectible blind box figures, restocking times are updated daily.
- Shipping fees are based on the official website rates (Click to see details).
- Note: Standard shipping takes 15-30 days, expedited shipping takes 3-7 days.
- Note: POP MART has a 3-day return policy. (Please send all return inquiries to support@popmart.com within five (5) days of receipt. Returns without prior email contact with the merchant will not be accepted. Items must be returned in brand new, unused condition with original packaging. Sealed packages can only be returned if unopened. Blind box items can only be returned if unopened. Shipping fees are non-refundable. Refunds are typically processed within 3-5 days after receiving your return.)
- Buy>>
| Labubu Blind Boxes | Image | Restock Time |
| Heart Flutter Macaron | - | |
| Sitting Party | - | |
| High Energy Ahead | - | |
| Secret Heart Code | | - |
Set your alarms to grab them right when they release!
问大家
: What time is it in the Western US? 美西是几点?
: It's probably 7 PM PST now, the time should be up. Can you check if it's available on the app? I haven't downloaded the app. 美西晚上7点吧,应该已经到时间了,你看看APP上有了么我没下APP
回复 @喂我jiu开心 : I misread it, I kept refreshing the web version and missed it, now it's all sold out
我看错了,我一直在刷新网页版,错过了,现在都卖完了
: How to tell if it's real or fake? 怎么看是真的还是假的?
: I only know that the genuine ones have clear and non-reflective sole stamps, while the fake ones seem to have a plastic-like reflective feel. 我只知道正品脚底钢印是清晰不反光的,假的好像有塑料反光感
回复 @crystal雪碧 : Bought three for around a thousand RMB, seems like they're knockoffs
买了三个花了一千来块RMB看来是水货咯
: How to clean a dirty plush toy? 请问玩偶脏了怎么清洁?
: You can mix shampoo and conditioner to create lather, wet your pet thoroughly with water, then apply the lather and gently massage. For harder areas like the face, use an old toothbrush with slightly stiff bristles dipped in soap to scrub. Rinse off with water, following the direction of the fur. Finally, use a hairdryer on alternating high and low settings, blowing along the fur while combing with a stiff toothbrush to smooth it out. Once the fur is straightened, set it with cool air, then let it dry in a shaded area overnight. 可以用洗发水和护发素混合打出泡沫,把娃用水湿透然后弄上泡沫轻轻揉,脸等硬质的部分可以弄个稍微硬点的旧牙刷蘸着肥皂刷,用 水留着顺着毛冲洗干净,最后拿吹风机大小风交替顺毛吹,边吹边用硬牙刷梳毛,理顺毛之后凉风定型,再在阴凉处晾一晚上就行了
: I'm also afraid it'll get dirty and hard to clean, so I bought a transparent case to put on it hahaha. 我也怕脏了弄不干净,所以买了个透明壳套上了哈哈哈
: Does "美中" mean Central Time in the United States? 美中是美国中部时间的意思吗?
: Yeah, right. 是的吧
最新评论 212
: Go to Douyin to buy a whole bunch, with discounts and official original prices. 去抖音买一大堆 还有折扣官方原价
: And it even comes with free shipping! 还包邮呢
: Can't get even one, giving up. 一个也买不到 放弃了
: Heading to Mainland China for a few days soon. Will buy it there—much cheaper. 马上去国内玩几天、到时国内买,便宜很多
: Cheap in Mainland China, but often out of stock. 国内便宜,但是也经常没货
: Only fellow Chinese would buy this. Foreigners aren't that foolish. It's their own money after all. I've never seen foreigners buying it in physical stores, and it's the same online. They keep playing games—showing only one item in stock, constantly claiming no one's buying it, while they just relist it over and over without actually reducing the inventory. 都是中国人再买。老外哪有这么傻。钱是自己的。我在线下店就没看到老外买。线上也是。一直在玩套路。库存1个。一直在喊没人买。自己就来回上下架。库存没减
: Not really, many of my foreign colleagues love Labubu but just can't get their hands on one
. It really depends on the person—whether Chinese or foreign, some like it, some don't. 并不是啊,我的老外同事就有很多喜欢labubu的而且抢不到
只能说还是分人,无论中国人外国人都有喜欢的有不喜欢的
: I first saw many foreigners hanging it on their bags, and then it got hyped up. 我最开始是看到很多老外挂在包上 被炒起来了
: Bought it on the official website and received a fake!!! The QR code won't scan, and contacting customer service was useless... 在官网买 然后收到假货!!!QR code扫不出 联络客服无果……
: Ah, which one did you scan? I heard online that the printed code on the doll might not scan properly. There's a code under the label on the box that you can check on the official website. It'll tell you how many times it's been checked. If you bought a new one but the code has already been checked, there might be an issue. 啊,你扫的哪个?网上说贴娃娃上的印刷问题可能扫不出。盒子上的标签撕下来有个码可以上官网查。会告诉你是第几次查。如果你买了个新的但是Code被查过可能就有问题。
回复 @匿名用户 : Try using WeChat. I couldn't scan it with my phone camera or the Pop Mart App, but WeChat worked. 你用微信试一试。我用手机相机和Pop Mart App都扫不到但是微信可以。
: It clearly states free shipping for orders over $29, but I was still charged shipping even after buying the whole box. The merchant is a bit unscrupulous. 明明写着超过$29免邮费,整盒端了还收了我邮费,商家有点无良
: The free shipping threshold is $199. The $29 free shipping offer is only applicable to the Pop Now blind box section. 要199才免运费, 29免运费只限于pop now摇盒那边
: Is this considered a POP NOW ORDER? I'm a bit confused. The website states that POP NOW ORDERS over 29 qualify for free shipping, while other members get free shipping on orders over 199. 这个是属于POP NOW ORDER吗,不太懂,看网站写的POP NOW ORDERS超29免邮,其他会员超199免邮
: Is this thing still not outdated? 这玩意还没过气吗
: Got the one I wanted the most, so happy! 🥳 刷到了最想要的那款 开心🥳
: Why can't I buy it even though I managed to grab it? I've grabbed so many, but I just can't complete the purchase. 为什么抢到了就是买不了。抢到好多好多就是买不了。
回复 @匿名用户 : Yeah. It's all faster than a second. I bought a 🍒 crying doll. 是啊。都是比秒还快。 我买了个🍒哭娃。
回复 @昵名 : I saw it today! 我今天刷到了!
: Want the cola version, but it's been out of stock for months. 想要可乐那款等好几个月都不见有货。
: Amazon frequently restocks. 亚马逊经常补货
: Amazon usually restocks around midnight Eastern Time, just keep refreshing and you might be able to get it
Amazon一般美东时间半夜十二点会上一下货,多刷几下能买到的
: No one cares, no one wants to buy it anymore. 没人在意没人想买了吧
: All three orders were canceled...
三单都被取消了…
回复 @匿名用户 :
Downloaded it just yesterday
昨天新下的
:
: Not even for free, let alone buying it. 送都不一定,更何况买
: Interest has significantly decreased. 興趣大減
: I don't get the beauty of Labubu, probably because I don't have friends... won't be buying together
Get不到labubu的美,估计是因为我没朋友……不会比着买
: Me too, and I also feel like it's so ugly
我也是,而且还感觉怎么这么丑
: Super bad, press this lock a few more times. 超爛,多按幾下這鎖。
: Well, I was the same last time. 恩,我上次也是这样
: I only want to buy what I want. 只想买我想要的
: My app won't open. 我的app不能进
: It's really burning money
😩 Probably not popular anymore. Otherwise, how could I have managed to grab two pots?
😳 真烧钱😩 估计是不火了。不然我怎么能抢到两锅端😳
: So lucky 这么好手气
回复 @匿名用户 : I didn't notice until you mentioned it. This time there's no shipping fee. It also shows it's already shipped. Last time I grabbed a set, I was charged $8 for shipping and it hasn't even shipped yet 😂 你不说我还没注意。这次没运费。还显示已发货。上次我抢到的一套也收了8$ 运费 还没发货😂
: Starting to promote it means it's not selling well. 开始宣传了,说明不好卖了
: I wouldn't even take it if it were given to me for free. 垃圾送给我也不要