[Expired]Amazon Pure Gold Jewelry
You've often heard that having gold brings wealth, but do you know what other aspects of fortune gold can enhance besides financial luck?
Let's take a look 👇🏻
| Type of Fortune | Recommended Style | Recommended Style |
| 💰Wealth💰 | A mythical creature that attracts wealth, only takes in but never gives out | Chow Sang Sang Fortune Bag Beaded Red String Filled with wealth, attracts fortune and blessings |
| 🌺Love Fortune🌺 | Chow Tai Fook Peach Blossom Bracelet Attracts true love and enhances relationships | Enhances personal charm and relationship fortune |
| 💼Career Fortune💼 | Chow Tai Fook Dragon Head Beaded Bracelet Symbolizes power, success, and leadership | Chow Tai Fook Fortune Dragon Beaded Bracelet Represents career success and opportunities |
| 📚Academic Fortune📚 | Hope and success, symbolizing academic progress and opportunities | Chow Sang Sang Rose Gold Watch Pendant Necklace Time and efficiency, symbolizing academic progress and success |
| 💪🏻Health Fortune💪🏻 | Chow Tai Fook Jade Ruyi Beaded Bracelet Wards off illness and brings health and longevity | Wards off illness and brings double blessings |
- Chow Tai Fook | Chow Sang Sang | Chow Tai Fook
- Free shipping within the US for orders over $35.
- Buy>>
问大家
: Do I need to buy the string for beading separately? 串珠的绳子要自己单独买吗
回复 @柿柿如意兔兔 : I want to buy that faucet, but it seems like it doesn't have a rope.![[捂脸哭]](/assets/emoji/comment-emoji/dm_wulianku@2x.png?v=1)
我想买那个龙头的 好像没绳![[捂脸哭]](/assets/emoji/comment-emoji/dm_wulianku@2x.png?v=1)
: I bought Chow Tai Fook beads, and each time they come with a red cord and a box. 我买的周大福珠子 每次都有红绳和盒子
: Is Chow Luk Fook reliable? The names of these gold shops make it hard for me to distinguish the real from the fake, like Li Kui and Li Gui. 周六福靠不靠谱啊?这些金店的名字让我一种李逵李鬼分不清的感觉。
: Me too, it also seems to be a Hong Kong brand, but I've never bought from them. I always feel like Chow Tai Fook and Chow Sang Sang are more reliable, even if they're more expensive
. 我也是,也是香港的牌子好像,不过一直没买,总感觉周大福和周生生靠谱点虽然贵
: Before, I only heard of Chow Tai Fook and Lukfook, and now Zhou Liufu has emerged
以前只听说过周大福和六福,现在出来个周六福
: Is the bow bell a real bell that rings or just a bell-shaped decoration that doesn't make sound? 蝴蝶结铃铛是个真铃铛还是个铃铛造型不会响的?
回复 @白云黑土小化肥 :
It looks kinda cute
有点可爱的感觉
: It's a real bell that rings. 是真铃铛,会响
: Does the peach blossom one really work
? I remember someone said rose quartz would attract romance, but I wore it and didn't see any peach blossoms come my way. 桃花的好使么
之前有人说粉水晶招桃花,买了戴了也没见着桃花
: Haha, I feel like you could also make a wish at a temple. It really worked for me when I prayed for a job before. 哈哈哈我感觉也可以去寺庙求一求。我之前求工作挺灵的
回复 @长发兔 : My friend was just talking about going to Zhuangyan Temple together—everyone says it's super effective
我朋友最近还说约着一起去庄严寺,都说很灵
: Which brand do you guys think has better-looking styles, Chow Tai Fook or Chow Sang Sang? 你们觉着周大福和周生生哪家的款式更好看啊
: Both are good. Chow Sang Sang has more diverse styles. 都好 周生生款式多样化
回复 @HGO9876 : Thanks, I remember Chow Sang Sang seems to have a diamond collection, I wonder if Chow Tai Fook has one too. 谢谢,我记得周生生好像还有什么钻石系列,不知道周大福也有么
最新评论 91
: Be cautious when buying Chow Sang Sang gold jewelry on Amazon. The product description weight does not match the actual gold weight received. Last week, I purchased a small jewelry item described as weighing 2.36 grams, but the receipt for the received product only stated 1.12 grams—half the weight! I have already applied for a refund and am waiting for Chow Sang Sang's response. 在亚马逊购买周生生黄金小首饰要小心点 产品描述重量和收到黄金重量是不一样 上个星期购买小首饰产品描述黄金有2.36克 收到产品收据上只写1.12克 少了一倍重量 已经在申请退款 等待周生生回复
: Thank you 谢谢
: Isn't it Amazon that directly issues the refund? 不是亚马逊直接退款吗?
: Is the star earrings promotion over? When I click through, it shows $260 on Amazon
星星耳钉是活动结束了吗?点击后amazom是260
: The leaf earrings have gone up in price again. It wasn't this expensive when I checked recently and wanted to buy it. 这叶子耳环又涨价了。想买的时候近期看不是一个价呀
: The little red rope bracelet is pretty. 小红绳好看
: So beautiful 好好看啊
: I also think this looks really good. 我也觉得这个好好看
: I want them all
都想要
: The jewelry is all so beautiful 😻, with novel, unique, and stylish designs. 首饰都好好看😻,款式新颖别致时尚
: Added a few items to the cart to check out
加了几款到购物车里看看
: Can't afford it, and feel it's better to just buy it back in Mainland China. 买不起,而且觉得还不如直接回国买
: Indeed 确实
: Ordered one, not sure what the actual product will be like
下单了一个不知道实物咋样
: I want to know too
As long as it's not fake, I don't mind if the quality is a bit poor. 我也想知道
只要不是假的,质量差点也没啥
回复 @匿名用户 : Thank you! Then I don't have to keep thinking about it. 谢谢!那就不用惦记了
: What the heck is Zhouliufu? Copying Chow Tai Fook and Lukfook is one thing, but directly combining their names for your own store is next level. 周六福是什麼鬼?抄周大福和六福也不用直接把兩家名字合成自己的店名吧?
: I've been wanting to say this for so long
Thank you sis, you're my internet voice! 我想说很久了
谢谢姐妹,我的互联网嘴替
: I saw this jewelry store in Shenzhen around 2005 or 2006. 以前在深圳看到过这家金店大约是0506年左右吧
: Looks nice, is it worth buying? 好看,值不值得入手?
: So pretty 😻 好好看😻
: Are there giveaways in the comments section? Hahaha 评论区抽吗 哈哈哈
: Slapping yourself in the face?
抽自己耳光子吗?
: Giveaways for what?
抽什么
: Would it be cheaper to buy it after returning to Mainland China? 回国买会比较划算吗?
: Is the bow bell a real bell that rings or just a bell-shaped decoration that doesn't make sound? 蝴蝶结铃铛是个真铃铛还是个铃铛造型不会响的?
回复 @白云黑土小化肥 :
It looks kinda cute
有点可爱的感觉
: It's a real bell that rings. 是真铃铛,会响
: I was about to buy that rabbit bracelet, but then I saw it's made of silver
那个兔子手链 正想买 结果看介绍是银的
: The lily of the valley bracelet looks so delicate and elegant! 铃兰花手镯好秀气呀
: Is it good? 好吗?
: Do I need to buy the string for beading separately? 串珠的绳子要自己单独买吗
回复 @匿名用户 : I want to buy that faucet, but it seems like it doesn't have a rope.![[捂脸哭]](/assets/emoji/comment-emoji/dm_wulianku@2x.png?v=1)
我想买那个龙头的 好像没绳![[捂脸哭]](/assets/emoji/comment-emoji/dm_wulianku@2x.png?v=1)
: I bought Chow Tai Fook beads, and each time they come with a red cord and a box. 我买的周大福珠子 每次都有红绳和盒子