Richardson, Texas 办公室招募折扣编辑
· Liaise with departments across Dealmoon to research, create and maintain online content.
· Ensure that content is accurate, up to date and provides an excellent user experience.
· Ensure that all content is accessible and search engine optimized.
· Source and edit (where appropriate) images, taking into account current copyright legislation.
· Together with Marketing and Business Development colleagues, devise and publish integrated promotional campaigns for various deals.
· Find creative and new ways to organize ad-hoc and complex content to ensure the website stays fresh and continues to appeal to new audiences.
· Provide advice and support to teams about web content and presentation.
· Manage your own workload, prioritizing job tasks and ensuring timely delivery.
· Keep up to date with various consumer brands’ emerging discount news and deals.
· Undertake additional duties, as required, from time to time.
· Undertake training and development courses and programs as required.
· Show the highest integrity and confidentiality in the pursuance of these duties.
· Degree level education or equivalent experience.
· Previous work experience in e-commerce industry is preferable.
· Native ability to write in Chinese. Good English speaking and writing skills.
· Knowledge of web, picture editing system and tools. Understanding of search engine optimization.
· Excellent editing and writing skills. Ability to proof read other writer’s content.
· Understanding of the operations of social media channels and the importance of content marketing. Ability to coordinate contributions from several sources into a single production.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to coordinate contributions from several sources into a single production.
· Ability to self-manage workloads and meet deadlines.