[Expired]Dealmoon Exclusive: Beneunder New Year Sale
Up to 50% Off
- Beneunder offers up to 50% off New Year Sale.
- Plus, 15% off via exclusive coupon code DM15 ; 20% off 3 items via exclusive coupon code DM20 .
- Free shipping.
- Deal ends 2/9 23:59.
- HOT
- SALE
问大家
: Love these pants, but couldn't find the inseam measurement on the page—only outseam length
. Will this color be restocked? 喜欢这条裤子,可是看了网页找不到inseam,只有整条的裤长outseam
。 另外这个颜色会补货吗?
回复 @冰甜赵光 : Without knowing the pant length, I wouldn't dare buy blindly
没有裤长也不敢盲买
: Seems like you'll have to keep checking frequently for restocks. 补货感觉要勤刷看看了吧
: Is the sizing for this brand accurate? I picked a large—how easy is it to return? 这个牌子的尺码正吗?选了大号,退货方便吗?
: Returns are fine—there's a 30-day no reason policy. Just make sure to talk to customer service first about the shipping fee, so they can reimburse you after they get the product back. 退货还可以,30天无理由的,但是邮费你要先跟客服说一下让他们收到货把邮费退你
回复 @酒酿汤圆子 : Thank you 谢谢
: These high-waisted pants look so good, I wonder if they'll make me look taller. 这条高腰裤好好看,不知道穿了会不会显高
: They indeed look good. High-waisted pants with this proportion usually make your legs look longer. 确实好看,这种比例的高腰裤一般都会显腿长
: I've bought it before, it's indeed very good, the cut is nice, and the quality is good! 我买过,确实很好,版型好看,质量好!
: The style and colors look nice, but haven't bought before so unsure about quality 看着款式啊颜色都不错,但是没买过不知道质量怎么样
: Great aesthetic taste. Also curious about winter wear quality—only bought sun-protective clothes before, and they're solid. 审美挺在线,我也想问冬季的衣服质量咋样,只买过防晒服,质量可以
: Does anyone know if these pants are suitable for a height of 158cm? I can't find the inseam information [Respect] 有mm知道这条裤子适合158cm身高吗? 找不到inseam的信息
: Image comment 图片评论
: Are the sizes accurate? 请问码正吗?
: Are you talking about clothes or underwear? You can refer to the size guide inside. 你说衣服还是内衣裤啊,可以参考里面的size guide啊
: I've been wanting to try this brand—any product recommendations? 想试试这个牌子,不知道哪款产品好用推荐讷
: The sun-protection jacket works really well! 防晒衣很好用
: That photo of the shawl scarf really caught my eye at first glance. I've bought their sun-protection pants before—absolutely loved them. Wonder how the AirFlex wide-leg pants are... 披肩围巾那幅图第一眼我好心动啊,买过他家防晒裤,超级喜欢,不知道那个airflex阔腿裤怎么样
: I think the fabric feels really nice and soft. 我觉得面料挺舒服的,比较软
: How's the cotton jacket? Warm enough? Anyone bought it? 棉衣怎么样?暖不暖?谁买过?
最新评论 150
: Previously got hooked on Banunder's oversized scarf—so cozy in winter. Adore the gradient matcha color ❤️ 上次种草焦下的大围巾、冬天戴上暖呼呼的。好喜欢的渐变抹茶色❤️
: Love the high-waisted casual pants. The fit is flawless! 喜欢高腰休闲裤。版型很好看!
: These cargo pants look awesome—perfect for summer 这工装裤好好看,夏天穿感觉超棒
: Love Banunder's base layers and high-waisted casual pants
喜欢蕉下打底衫和高腰休闲裤
: Love the high-waisted yoga pants—makes legs look long and slim 喜欢高腰瑜伽裤,腿显得腿又长又细
: The sun-protective pants are great—planning to get a matching jacket. Quality is top-notch. 防晒裤很好穿,打算也买件防晒衣,质量真不错
: Got my eye on Banunder's base layers and sun-protective clothes—looks comfy and stylish! 种草了蕉下的打底衫和防晒衣 感觉舒服又好穿!
: Always buy Banunder's sun hats, masks, sun-protective clothes, and umbrellas—what else can I try?
一直买蕉下的防晒帽 口罩 还有防晒衣 和遮阳伞 看看还有啥可以让我试试
: Love Banunder's touchscreen-compatible ski gloves for warmth and protection. 喜欢蕉下可触屏滑雪保暖防护手套。
: The shawl scarf is so elegant 😻 and the color is gorgeous 披肩围巾也太有气质了😻颜色也好好看
: Desperately need this self-heating scarf—not just for cold weather but also for warming my neck and belly. 急需这个自热围巾,不仅是防寒装备,也可以拿来热敷后颈小腹
: Got my eye on Banunder's outdoor thermal boots—no more freezing feet in winter! 种草了蕉下的产品:户外保暖气绒靴,冬天的脚丫子再也不怕冻了
: Love Banunder's products. Used to buy in Mainland China, now available in the US. Their compact foldable sun-rain umbrellas are not just tiny and cute but also beautifully designed and super practical. 很喜欢蕉下的产品,以前在国内买,现在在美国就能买到。他们家的晴雨两用折叠伞真的是不仅小巧玲珑,设计也特别的好看,又实用
: This order was totally worth it. All Banunder clothes are amazing—I've ditched other brands. 这一单下的真的好值。蕉下所有衣服都巨好穿,已经弃了别的牌子了。
: The style and colors look nice, but haven't bought before so unsure about quality 看着款式啊颜色都不错,但是没买过不知道质量怎么样
: Great aesthetic taste. Also curious about winter wear quality—only bought sun-protective clothes before, and they're solid. 审美挺在线,我也想问冬季的衣服质量咋样,只买过防晒服,质量可以
: Love this cotton jacket, but all sizes are gone
喜欢这个棉外套,可惜都没码了
: Such a soft color, but sold out—only green left in stock 好温柔的颜色,可惜没了,就剩绿色有码了
: Love their sun-protective clothes and face coverings 喜欢他家的防晒衣和遮脸的
: How's the cotton jacket? Warm enough? Anyone bought it? 棉衣怎么样?暖不暖?谁买过?
: Ordered from Taobao last year via sea shipping—fingers crossed for winning
上年在淘宝官网下单寄了海运,求中奖
: Got my eye on Banunder's base layers and sun-protective clothes—looks comfy and stylish! 种草了蕉下的打底衫和防晒衣 感觉舒服又好穿!